The tennis facilities are for the use of Habersham residents and their guests only.
Tennis shoes or sneakers only must be worn on the courts.
Bicycles, roller skates, skateboards and pets are not permitted on the courts.
Tennis ball cans, water bottles and other debris should be placed in the thrash recepticles provided.
A guest must be accompanied by the resident who has invited him or her to play.
All tennis court rules, regulations and courtesies shall be observed.
The ethics of tennis and sportmanship shall prevail.
After play, brush surface and sweep lines.
One hour time limit for singles and one and a half hour limit for doubles.
• On Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 pm until 5pm the tennis courts will be set aside for the use of
Habersham team USTA match play.
• For the right to set aside the courts two afternoons a week, team members will each pay $40 per season
to the Habersham Neighborhood Association.
• Practice sessions for Habersham teams must be held within the framework of the existing tennis rules.
Practice time may not be reserved.
• No team practice will be allowed on Saturdays and Sundays.
• Teams may use a maximum of two courts for practice.
• Each Habersham team will have a minimum of one(1) Habersham resident who shall be the team captain.
The team captain is responsible for enforcing all Habersham court rules.